* Teach a video class day by day with materials?
* Teach students to produce school, classroom and community projects?
* Teach students to produce corporate videos to create income for your class?
Teach Multimedia training can Provide these benefits and more!
Teach Multimedia has presented comprehensive, motivational, multimedia in-services to school districts in Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Ohio, and has worked with many other schools across the USA. Over 5,000 teachers have improved their multimedia/video production skills, gained access to multimedia resources, and acquired innovative classroom techniques to keep students on task. Equipment selection, objectives, outcomes, grading and testing are included to prepare instructors to teach their students. Eighty percent of multimedia/video careers are in the corporate world, not at TV stations. Before spending money on video equipment, software, and furniture, teachers need a road map to implement multimedia/video education in their classrooms, schools and communities.
How can you bring training to your school or a school near you?
Whether you work with a state regional educational Service Center, are a State Education Director, or a local school official or teacher, you can schedule a multimedia training event for your area.
Cost for on-location training at your school:
- 10 teachers or less - $295.00 per teacher for three-day training event
- 10-15 teachers - $249.00 per teacher for three-day training event
- 15 or more teachers - $195.00 per teacher for three-day training event
Inservice Training Certificate Available!
To arrange on-location training for your area, call us at 877-299-6268 ext. 100 or use the form below.
MULTIMEDIA TRAINING AT YOUR SCHOOL